Today In this article I tell you about some of the best affiliate programs that you can use for your travel blog to earn money. If you are already well-versed in the art of affiliate marketing, then you can read the complete list of affiliate programs for travel blogs.
For Travel Blogger: Best 7 Affiliate Marketing Platform
1. Booking.comJoin Booking.com Affiliate Partner Program and begin earning commission on bookings made through your website. Signing up is free, easy and confirm instantly. The Booking.com Affiliate Partner Program gives you the unique opportunity to connect your business to the world’s most recognized online accommodation booking platform. Highlights:
- Minimum payout €100.
- Payout mode is PayPal (create a PayPal account).
- Free & easy sign-up process.
- They have an offer-based, commission split model.
- They Offer a search box, deep linking, and banner integration options.
2. TripAdvisorJoining the TripAdvisor Travel Affiliate Program enables you to partner with the world’s largest and most trusted travel community. Getting on this affiliate program will be valuable as you can source content from their website. When someone is planning a trip, they usually check out TripAdvisor for reviews, recommendations, and bookings. Highlights:
- 50% Commission.
- Incentive programs.
- Deep linking to over 500,000 city and hotel pages.
- Partner with a brand people trust.
- Continuous addition of products and promotions.
- Access to a dedicated and experienced team.
3. Yatra.comYatra.com Affiliate Program is for publishers who want to leverage their web properties. Highlights:
- Highly competitive commissions that are paid upon booking
- 30 days cookie duration
- Online reporting and tracking
- The easy implementation that allows you to start earning commisions within a few minutes of acceptance.
4. SkyscannerSkyscanner is one website that I always use when checking the price of a flight. For your travel blog, Skyscanner offers various options. Highlights:
- Supports flight bookings, hotel bookings, and rental cars.
- One of the most popular travel affiliate program APIs.
- Flight booking widget for your sidebar.
- Offers white-label solutions for offering flight searches on your website.
- One of the best & most detailed reference systems to help you get started.
5. Mytrip.comThey guarantee the security of all transactions through the use of advanced technology. You can get all possible types of cooperation are (co-branded search engine, banners (static images or flash), text links). Highlights:
- Attractive commissions for air tickets booked through your website.
- It’s Free! There are no subscription fees or fixed costs.
- It will definitely increase sales derived from your website.
- They provide expert support.
6. Airtickets24Airtickets24.com is an online travel agency, where you can book flight tickets, find the hotel and rent a car all over the world. This is another best website to join for Affiliate Marketing Programs. Highlights:
- Purchase 75% of flights lower than GDS fares.
- Earn commission without volume threshold.
- Issue air tickets today with no prior deposit.
- Manage reservations with no GDS know-how.
- Pay by card without transactional fees or in cash later.
- Follow up your performance stats anytime online.
- It’s free: there are no subscription fees or fixed costs.
- Higher commission as you start referring to more users.
- Highly reputed network.
- Numerous products related to travelers & traveling.
- Getting started is easy and you will find tons of guides & videos.
- Google AdSense
- Direct ad sales
- Merchandise sales
- Selling eBooks