Google AdSense is a very popular blog monetization platform because you can easy to join the AdSense monetization program and integrate ads into your blog/website. One more thing is good for AdSense ads they don’t take up a lot of space to show ads. In this article, I have listed rules you must follow to avoid being banned from the AdSense platform.
Must Follow Below Google AdSense Rules on Your Blog
1. Never Boost Clicks Artificially
Clicks on Google ads must occur because of true user interest. Google AdSense is very intelligent so never do Artificially Click on your ads. Never click on ads that are shown on your own blog/websites. If they found this type of behavior than they terminate the AdSense accounts of individuals who do the following mistakes:
- Join with a group of people to click on AdSense ads on member’s blog or website.
- Ask other people to click on the AdSense links on your blog.
- When you pay an individual or company to click on your ads.
- Click on AdSense links on your own blog.
- Use any kind of automated process to increase clicks.
2. Never Show More Ads Than Content
There are no any limits the number of ads you can place on a single blog/website but still places restrictions. Google has a rights to limit ads or ban AdSense accounts on blog/website it considers unacceptable including following:
- Pages with no content.
- Your web page contains ads more than the content of your page.
- The page that you are automatically generating.
3. Never Ignore Webmaster Quality Guidelines
Google cannot allow the ads on the blogs/websites that do not follow the AdSense webmaster quality guidelines. So you must follow the AdSense webmaster quality guidelines.
They include the following:
- You must provide relevant content on your blog or website.
- You cannot duplicate the same content on the several domain or subdomain.
4. Never Create More Than One AdSense Account
If you have more than one Google AdSense accounts than you are breaking policy of Google Adsense. While you can add more than one blog or website to your Google AdSense account, you may not have more than one actual account.
5. Never Show Your Reader That AdSense Ads Are Not Ads
Don’t try to disguise ads to increase clicks. When you are hiding text link ads into the content of your blog posts and say readers to click on the link so it means you are forcing the reader to click on ads. Here you are breaking policy of Google Adsense and you are violating the Google AdSense policies.